Saturday, September 10, 2011

Summer Pickups


I picked this beauty up on the cheap for my 06-07 BTP stick and jersey set. I have always wanted to add a nice Bernie Parent piece to my PC, so I got to kill two birds with one stone.

The buyer stated that this was the gold version /10 but the card is marked nowhere and it looks the same as the regular version. Does anyone know how to tell the difference?

Regardless it's a sweet card and even if it's the regular version and I got it for under $20 delivered, so I'm happy. I really like the jersey piece, as it's two colors and has a big seam down the middle.

If anyone has any other cards from the set I'd love to try to work out a deal so please let me know!

1 comment:

  1. Great card!
    This is directly from the ITG site, hope it's a gold that you have:
    "Stick and Jersey
    The players' name and the words "Between The Pipes" change from Silver to Gold. Also, the horizontal lines at the top right of the card change from Silver to Gold"

    ReplyDelete