Wednesday, February 9, 2011

TTM Mail Day #5: Borje Salming


I'm pretty pumped to land this autograph for my collection. Being a Leafs fan this is a MUST have for my autograph collection.

I sent this out almost a year ago and couldn't believe I got it back. Salming was a force in the 70's and early 80's. He is perhaps the greatest Swedish defenseman next to Nik Lidstrom.

I sent this card to Sweden and enclosed $3 US for return postage. I wrote a really nice letter as well. I really don't think my letters get read when I send requests, but I still think it's important to say "please" and 'thank you".

Salming now operates his own underwear business in Sweden, although I've heard he is presently in the US. The address I used is posted below, good luck!

Borje SalmingC/O Salming Underwear
Herrljungagatan 17
Box 107
S-50307 BorĂ¥s
Sweden

No comments:

Post a Comment