Friday, October 14, 2011

TTM Mailday: Wendel Clark!


I sent off a few card's to Wendel via his restaurant in May and I was starting to think I wouldn't see these babies anymore. I saw a few people get the dreaded RTS, so I'm glad to have these cards back! I really needed these three cards for TTM set's I'm working on.


This is the one card, I really wanted back the most, a 90-91 Topps for my set I have been working on. I'm currently sitting at about 135/396 cards in the set.

I was working by Clark's restaurant up until mid-summer and I saw his car there plenty (he has his own parking spot labelled just for him) and it was a really nice car, so I figured he was there. This kept up my hope's that I would see my card's again signed.


I really love the look of the "greats of the game" base set. I know I will never complete this set, considering all the star power but I figured I could at least try.

I had a lot of nice stuff come in recently and I hope to get some posts up with scans in the next few days.

1 comment:

  1. Nice return..I never knew Wendell had his own restaurant

    ReplyDelete