Friday, December 31, 2010

TTM Autograph Mail Day #1: Mike Bullard


Not the greatest autograph to start off with but I'm still happy with it. I collect the 90-91 topps set signed and this is a great add to my collection. Bullard had some great offensive season's in the 80's but dried up once he moved to the Leafs. I never fully understood how some players can dry up so quick. In the 87-88 season with the flames Bullard posted 103 points. Only five seasons later in could manage only 28 points. You can usually blame the obvious such as injuries, loss of playing time to young prospects etc. But in Bullard's case I'm not really sure. If anyone knows please let me know!!

Addy I used:

Mike Bullard
2-669 Wilson ST
Ottawa, ON
K1K 0W5
Canada

I sent this out in early June so turn around time was about 7 month's!

No comments:

Post a Comment