Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Summer Pickups Continued!


Since this set came out, I've really wanted to pickup a few cards from it. As a kid I was obsessed with scoring a goal while playing goalie and I managed to do it many times while playing street hockey but never on ice.

When the set came out, singles were going for un-reasonable amounts but now singles can be had at under $30. I landed this Mason for $10 plus shipping.

I had never seen Masons goal, although I figured that it was most likely one where he was the last person to touch the puck before the other team put it in there own empty net. Thi youtube video confirmed I was correct:


I could not find a video of just Masons goal but I found a video that shows all goalie goals. It's a great video and I hope you all enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Love the video! Nice pickup as well, going to have to do a search for these cards, I haven't heard of 'em before.

    ReplyDelete